Products : mPro3 Service Request and Status System
mPro3 Service Request and Status system - Available as an add-on, allowing clinical and other staff to enter service requests and check status of those requests.
A standard system service request system may be customized with to meet your needs. For example adding a priority field or control# field.
Options available, but not limited to:
- Printing: Requests may be routed by facility, trade, employee or other options.
- Email: Staff may be automatically emailed and/or paged when a new request is entered.
- Rotation of staff: New requests may be routed to different staff members. Example: Day shift vs. Swing/Graveyard
- Completion notification: When a request is complete, the requestor can receive an email notification that the job is finished.
- Equipment and History lookup.
- Other options available upon request.
Try it Now!